JellyPages.com

Monday, August 25, 2014

Meet and Greet Autograph Ideas

I am a quilter.  So in 2009 when I found out that we were going to Disney, I knew I needed something for autographs.  My daughter Mary makes wonderful autograph books as she is a photographer and scrapbooker.  But I wanted to have something that would say something about me.  I've done several quilts for the grandkids using coloring pages and making appliques from them.  So it made sense that I should do applique blocks for autographs.  I didn't want anything too complicated since I would be doing so many, so I chose to do just "head shots".

These are just some of the blocks I did.  I knew that they would have to be tight for the characters to be able to sign.  So I bought some spring loaded embroidery hoops.  They worked beautifully.  And many of the characters made a big fuss over the blocks.  I still have a few that aren't signed, and for this year I will add Anna, Elsa, and Gaston to my collection.  

What have you done for autographs?

No comments:

Post a Comment