JellyPages.com

Monday, March 9, 2015

It's a Newsy Day

Today is a news day.  First of all, I'm doing a happy dance today.  After one month with my Fitbit, I am down 9 pounds.  I wish it were more, but they always say that losing slow is better.  So, I'll take it.

I think you know that I have a fabric addiction.  This past week, I've been working to restock some of the wristlets that have been out of stock on my Etsy site.   Saturday I finished two Dumbo wristlets that have been out of stock since January and re-listed them.  I also finished two Winnie the Pooh wristlets which will be listed as soon as the zipper pull charms that I ordered arrive.  And today, I'm working on Tinkerbell and Alice in Wonderland wristlets.  I've always loved the Cheshire Cat, and will be making one of these for myself.
But last week I also received new fabrics for Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, and the Seven Dwarfs (really cute). Sew much sewing, Sew little time.  Keep watching my Etsy Store for more new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment