JellyPages.com

Monday, February 16, 2015

Make Cooking More Fun

Before our last trip to Disney, my oldest daughter decided that she wanted to do her kitchen in Mickey Mouse.  She had purchased a few items, and for her birthday Rod and I bought her Mickey salt and pepper grinders and a Mickey glove spoon rest.  Mary is a great cook, but has an uncanny knack for burning herself.  I knew she needed some pot holders to go with her Mickey kitchen.  I found a pattern for Pot Pinchers.  Both my husband and I have a difficult time controlling large pot holders - they always seem to end up in the food.  The pot pinchers seemed like a perfect solution for all of us.  We love them, and Rod hides his to make sure that he always knows where they are.  I added some Disney ones to The Frozen Mouse Etsy site yesterday, and am working on some non-Disney ones to add to the site.


Check out the new items.  You might just find something you like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment