JellyPages.com

Monday, February 2, 2015

Success . . . Finally

After any hours of internet surfing, copying and pasting, sewing, unsewing, and adjusting dimensions, I finally have my project completed to my satisfaction.  

I call them Busy Buddies. I figure that this buddy will provide lots of entertainment for little ones in church, in a restaurant, on a plane, in a car, or just waiting for an appointment.  It comes complete with a small notebook, a click pencil, and an 8-count box of Crayola crayons.  It’s all put together in a small book, which is easy for little fingers to open and close with the elastic loop and large button.  The back is the same fabric as the pockets.

I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  I have different designs, some are Disney themed and some are not. Now I have to get the items put inside and get them packed and ready to mail when an order is placed.  I think they would make great Valentine gifts or to stuff in an Easter basket.  

Now to move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment