JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some of My Favorite Characters

I guess you could say that I'm just a kid at heart, but I really love meeting the characters at Walt Disney World.  Each year there seems to be new characters to seek out.  The Princes and the Frog is one of my favorite movies, and I was so happy to meet Tiana.  She was so sweet and just as beautiful as I knew she would be.

While meeting Mickey Mouse, he decided to give me a kiss.  Someone told Minnie, and when we got to meet her, she made she a big point of planting a big kiss on my hubby.  We had a great laugh.  That's one of the things that makes meeting the various characters so special.


I was so thrilled to meet Aladdin, Jasmine and the Genie last year.  I had not been able to find the Genie to sign my quilt block, and told him that I'd been looking for him all my life.


During the Halloween party one year, we got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow.  All the girls were waiting in line and going ga-ga for him.  When I asked him why the rum is always gone, he replied that it's because Elizabeth Swan drinks it all!



 One of my favorite characters is the Mad Hatter.  He is so much fun at 1900 Park Fare.  He was wishing everyone at our table a Happy Un-birthday.  He always makes funny faces for photos, so this year Rod and I decided to make faces, too.

 But, the highlight of last years trip was meeting the Fairy Godmother.  She is my idol.  If you look closely, you can see that my shirt declares that I'm a Fairy Grandmother.  I told her that I got that name because I try to make all the kids and grandkids wishes come true.

Who are your favorite characters to meet in the parks?



No comments:

Post a Comment