JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Disappointed and Sad

For the past six years, our family has used the same travel agent for booking our Disney trips.  Our trips have been fantastic, and this agent has been really great.  She has given us tips for touring, making dining reservations, and recommending things we shouldn't miss seeing. Altogether our family has booked a total of 21 trips with this agent. But for some reason, yesterday she turned all our trips over to an associate in her agency.  I was shocked, to say the least.  This trip, we didn't seem to have the communication with her that we had in the past.  Many of our emails from her have seemed short, and she seemed impatient when we asked questions. We are only 46 days out from our trip, and our final payments are due tomorrow.  Yet she hasn't applied our payments to our account, even though she has had our numbers for several days.  I am disappointed in the loss of this travel agent, who has always done a great job.  I can't believe that she has backed out at this late date.  But even greater than the disappointment I feel at the loss of this agent, is the sadness I feel at the loss of friendship that I felt I had with this person.  Goodbye, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment