JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Frozen Mouse Loves Fabric

As you can see from the weather icon on the sidebar, it's frigid here in Pennsylvania today.  So I truly am a Frozen Mouse.  But I'm also a fabric-aholic!  And when the weather gets cold, the Mouse goes online shopping.  I have a couple of new projects that I'm working on for the Etsy store, and I needed to shop for some new fabrics.

First I was looking for something new, and secondly I was searching for something suitable for kids (big and small).  I haven't seen the Big Hero Six movie yet, but my grandkids thought it was amazing.  I was tickled when I found Big Hero Six fabric and an embroidery design for Baymax.  I also purchased some new fabric featuring Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. I already had embroidery designs for them.  (Are you curious, yet?) I'm hoping to start the new item tomorrow.

Over the holidays, I sold out of some of my wristlets and was looking for some new fabrics for them.  The cartoon fabric with Mickey and Minnie was a big hit, but look what I found while shopping:
These are the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse that I remember from my childhood.  I fell in love with this fabric the minute I saw it.  I probably should have bought more of it than I did since it's no longer available from the website from which I bought it.

I also bought some non-Disney fabrics, some Paw Patrol and Skylanders (although I have no idea what Skylanders are).  

I hope your holidays were safe and full of love and hapiness.  May the New Year bring you all the good things that life has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment