JellyPages.com

Monday, April 25, 2016

A Very Exciting Day

I love new things.  Even if they are old to others, they can be new to me.  I  love chocolate, especially chocolate milk.  Mr. Mouse has been buying me no fat or low fat chocolate milk.  And, I also love peanut butter.  Put chocolate milk with peanut butter, and I'm in heaven.  My first year in college, I practically lived on chocolate milk and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Unfortunately, the extra 25 pounds that I went home with weren't so great!

I recently discovered that JIF, my favorite peanut butter, has a line of natural nut butters.  I love the almond butter.  I like to have a protein shake for breakfast; but unlike many others, I don't like mine thick or frozen.  Last Friday, I made my shake with chocolate milk, a large tablespoon of almond butter, and my protein powder.  OMG, it was heaven - like a chocolate covered almond in liquid form.  This morning's shake was with the chocolate milk and Jif Natural Peanut Butter (which hardly separates - a good thing).  Today, I'm excited about my new discovery.

I also love black olives - not the expensive ones at the deli counter, just the black ones in a can.  Friday, I discovered that Pearl makes Olives to Go.  Mr. Mouse found them at Walmart, and it made me so excited.  They are so good!
And now for the most exciting thing of all today.  We have a Disney trip booked for September of thi year.  And . . . . .  this morning Disney released free dining for select dates.  Our travel agent emailed me to let me know that we now have free dining for our trip.  It saved us $740, and saving money always excites me.  Have a good week.





No comments:

Post a Comment