JellyPages.com

Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's Day

I've never been a big fan of April Fool's pranks.  I think it's because of the worst prank that I ever fell for.  I was a freshman at Clarion University, and very naive.  I awoke early to make it to my 8:00 am class, and, still half asleep,  trudged to the bathroom.  These were the "olden days" when you had one bathroom per floor.  There were several stalls and showers, but you shared with every room on the floor.  I went into a stall, sat down and proceeded to tinkle.  Some sick individual had stretched plastic wrap across the toilet under the seat.  I woke up in a big hurry when I realized what was happening.  I was so angry - now I needed a shower.  Needless to say, I didn't make that class and my entire day was ruined.  I became a walking, scowling grump!

Enough of April Fool's Day.  I've been working on items for the etsy shop.  I made 4 wristlets with the polka dot Mickey heads.  They've been really popular since the Disney Fashionista featured them on her blog on March 12.  I'd never heard of the Disney Fashionista, but am now a follower of her blog.  Check out her blog and if you comment, tell her The Frozen Mouse sent you.

I also just finished 4 wristlets out of a fun, new fabric.  It's the wallpaper from The Haunted Mansion.  I love them.  

I'm going to make a couple of chemo caps for one of my daughters' friends.  Her mother will be starting chemo in the next few days, and Brittany is putting together a Chemo Survival Kit for her.  

My next project after that will be portable first aid kits.  These will be perfect for camping, sporting events, and of course, touring the Frozen Mouse's favorite parks.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment