JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Items in My Life

I just love something new.  It makes me feel like Christmas.  Today I'm so excited about the fact that Spring seems to have arrived here in Western Pennsylvania.  I've been able to enjoy my back deck this week.  The fish in the pond are doing well, and we have several new babies. We bought 4 new water lilies, and I'm excited to see them bloom.  They're going into the pond today.  Mr. Mouse mowed the lawn over the weekend and the clover smelled wonderful.

We went to the Model Railroad on Thursday, and my mobility scooter died.  With my asthma and bad knees, I don't get around too well, and the scooter has provided me with freedom that I wouldn't have otherwise.  It was pretty old, so it's no crime.  Mr. Mouse and the Mousekids all advised me to get a new one.  So on Sunday, the new scooter was ordered.  It arrived today, and it's got the be the Rolls Royce of Scooters.  It has extra suspension to make for a smoother ride.  It has turn signals,a headlight and seat that adjusts like the seat in a car.  I will certainly be riding in style with this one.

And, finally, there are new water bottle holders on the etsy site.   I am a huge Star Wars fan, and had received an order for a Star Wars bottle holder.  The buyer is sending it to her grandson in Dubai.  


Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment